Eligible candidates will be:
- Caymanian or Permanent Residents
- High school applicants: must be at least 16 years old and in Year 11, with a demonstrated interest in medicine. (High school students are known as "Junior Fellows")
- It is generally recommended that high school applicants have predicted science passes of Level 3 or higher but all students will be considered on their own merits.
- College/university applicants: must be candidates in a degree program related to medical studies (e.g., BSc, BSN, MBBS)
- It is generally recommended that college students presently have a minimum GPA of 2.50/2nd Class Honours but all students will be considered on their own merits.
SURF Fellows (i.e. college/university students) are eligible for a stipend of CI$1,000. Junior Fellows (high school students) are eligible for a gift certificate to support their technological educational needs.
To apply, please click “To Apply For SURF 2022 Click HERE” and complete the form by 30 May 2022. Interviews for short-listed candidates will be held by Zoom 7-10 June 2022.
Questions? Please complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss: