Neuro and Spine Surgeon
Dr. Susheel Wadhwa is a consultant in the Department of Neurosurgery at Health City Cayman Islands. Competent neurosurgical skills, compassionate health care and patient education form Dr. Susheel's core practice values. With a keen interest in research and planning of innovative health care delivery systems, he aims to make quality Neurosurgical care accessible to all.
Dr. Susheel has performed more than 500 brain and spine surgeries independently and has assisted in an additional 1500 complex brain and spine surgeries since 2007.
He completed his post graduate super specialty training in Neurosurgery at Naryana Hrudayalaya Institute of Neurosciences and has worked in many of the best hospitals in India, including Narayana Multispeciality Hospital at Whitefield, Bangalore. In addition to being a practicing Neurosurgeon, he has played a key role in the organization of various national and international academic conferences.
Member: Bangalore Neurological Society
Associate Member: Neurological Society of India
- Reversible Focal Dystonia secondary to cervical disc disease; Journal of Spinal Surgery Vol. 3, No. 4, April 2012
- Instrumented Fusion for single level cervical disc degenerative disease – surgical outcomes and results: Dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment for the award of DNB Neurosurgery
- S.S.L.C (1997): Poorna Prajna Education Center, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore
- P.U.C (1999): Seshadripuram P.U. College, Bangalore
- M.B.B.S (2005): Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore (KMC reg no: 71523)
- D.N.B Neurosurgery (2011): Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Minimally invasive Brain and Spine Surgery
- Vascular Neurosurgery
- Neuro trauma
- Skull Base Surgery