Dr. Susan Paul is a member of the Anesthesiology team here at Health City Cayman Islands. Dr Susan has extensive experience in a variety of surgical procedures and following through with the patient in intensive care.
Dr Susan is a member of the anesthesiology team at Health City Cayman Islands with over 8 years of experience in providing anesthesia to patients undergoing a multitude of surgical procedures. After completing her fellowship at Narayana Health, she went on to being Senior Registrar in the Department of Anesthesiology at Narayana Health prior to coming to Health City. One of Dr Susan’s great accomplishments is serving on the anesthesia team of the separation of the cojoined twins.
Dr Susan has directly and indirectly provided supervision for both elective and emergency procedures such as C-sections, hysterectomies, diagnostic and laparoscopic surgeries. In Dr Susan’s young career she has taken part in approximately 4000 procedures and finds compassion in all that she does. Independently, she also provides anesthesia for radiology tests such as MRI, DSA and CT scanning when necessary.
- Senior Registrar – Department of Anesthesiology, Narayana Health, 2013
- Tutor – Department of Anesthesiology, Christian Medical College, Vellore, 2009
- Member of the Indian Society of Anesthesiologists, the Karnataka Medical Council and the Indian Medical Association
- Member of the anesthesia team of the separation of the cojoined twins
- Trained in Intensive Care mangement of patients in Intensive Care (ICU) including ventilatory management and different modalities of air circulation
- Fellowship in Department of Anesthesiology, Narayana Health, 2009
- Senior Resident, Department of Anesthesiology, Lakeshore Hospital, Cochin, 2008
- DNB (Anesthesiology) – National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- DA (Anesthesiology) – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- MBBS – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Regional Analgesia
- 4,000 cases including general surgery, plastic surgery, orthopedics, oncosurgery, pediatric surgery, gastro-enteric surgery, genitourinary surgery, transplants, neurosurgery, joint and reconstructive surgery, obstetric & gynecological surgeries and laparoscopic surgeries