Senior Pediatric Cardiologist
Dr. Sripadh brings 10 years of experience to his role as Senior Pediatric Cardiologist here at Health City Cayman Islands. Dr. Sripadh puts the care of his young patients first and is compassionate from initial consult through procedure and after care.
Dr. Sripadh joined Health City Cayman Islands with extensive experience in neonatal, pediatric and adolescent patients with heart disease. His expertise extends to adults with treated and untreated congenital heart disease.
Dr. Sripadh worked as an Interventional Pediatric Cardiologist Consultant where he managed cathlab intervention procedures, outpatient department, intensive care unit and pediatric patient ward. He is accustomed to seeing 40 – 45 patients per week and performing an average of 100 cath lab procedures per month.
Dr Sripadh has extensive experience in managing neonates and children with simple and complex congenital heart disease and has special interest in performing minimally invasive interventions for treating certain congenital and structural heart disease in children, adolescents and adults in the Hybrid cathlab.
He has performed over 100 procedures at Health City Cayman Island hospital with excellent result and minimal mortality and morbidity on par with the international standards.
- Gold medal in Med School
- Academically quite active and has presented abstracts in various international conferences including Caribbean Cardiac Society and PICS-AICS of USA and also has a publication.
- As a chief interventional pediatric cardiologist at health city has been performing complicated interventions in infants, children and adults alike with many firsts in the Caribbean.
- Has been trained in” Percutaneous Pulmonary Valve implantation” procedure.
- M.B.B.S VIMS, Bellary/Gulbarga University March 2000
- M.D. (Pediatrics) MRMC, Gulbarga (RGUHS) May 2006
- DNB (Pediatrics) NBE, New Delhi
- FNB (Pediatric Cardiology) Narayana Hrudalaya/NBE June 2010
- Interventions for Congenital and structural heart disease in children and adolescents.
- Evaluation and management of Adults with congenital heart disease.
- Management of Kawasaki, Rheumatic heart disease and other acquired heart disease in children and adolescents.
- Arrhythmias and syncope in children.
- PFO closure in adults.
- Transthoracic, Contrast and Transesophageal Echocardiography.
- Over 2000 pediatric and adult cardiac catheterization procedures with around 1000 diagnostic and 1000 therapeutic interventions including complex interventions such as Ventricular septal defect closure with special device,Coarctation dilatation and stenting,Pulmonary artery stenting,Mitral Paravalvar leak Device closure and more.