Surgical Oncologist and Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon
Dr Rashmi Sharma is a trained Surgical Oncologist and an Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon. She brings with her over 20 years of experience in the field of Oncology Breast surgery from various centers of excellence in India and the UK. Her patient-focused approach and excellent communication and compassionate skills helps her patients in coping with cancer diagnoses.
Dr. Rashmi Sharma graduated from the prestigious Christian Medical College, Vellore and completed her Surgical Oncology training from the Apex Medical Institute, All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. She obtained her post graduate degree in Breast Oncoplasty from the Norwich Medical School in the UK. Before joining the Health City in 2021, she was a Senior Consultant in Breast Surgical Oncology at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi, India and Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram. She brings with her more than 20 years of experience in managing varied oncology diseases.
- Senior Consultant, Breast Surgical Oncology at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram, India
- Senior Consultant , Breast Services at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Moolchand Medcity, New Delhi.
- Senior Consultant Surgical Oncology, Max Hospital, New Delhi.
- Member: Association of Breast Surgeons of India
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Medical College, Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore, India, 1989.
- Master of Surgery (MS) SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan University, India, 1994.
- Senior Residency in the Department of Surgical Oncology, All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1999.
- PGD in Breast Oncoplasty, University Of East Anglia, Norwich Medical School, UK, 2021
- Gold Medal at Pink City Surgeons Society Jaipur
- Somervell Prize for First in Clinical Surgery Vellore
- John S Carman Prize in Surgery Vellore
- Mary Thomas Memorial Prize for Best Lady Student in Surgery Vellore
- Paul Brand Medal Vellore
- Merit Rank holder in Final MBBS, CMC, Vellore
- Breast Disease Management
- Breast Cancer Surgeries
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Breast Conservation Surgery
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery