Consultant Vascular and Interventional RadiologistDr Neeraj Gopal Shetty is a Consultant Vascular and Interventional Radiologist at Health City Cayman Islands and has worked in the field for nearly a decade.
Dr Neeraj Shetty obtained his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 2008 and later his Masters in Radio diagnosis in 2012, both from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, the largest health sciences university in India. He did his fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India which is a renowned and respected institute for Oncology.
He has worked at various medical institutions in India, including as a senior registrar and as a consultant intervention radiologist at Tata Memorial Hospital, and at Narayana Health’s Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, which has been rated the ‘No. 1 Cardiac Care Hospital’ in Eastern India.
Dr Neeraj Shetty is a lifetime member of the Indian Radiological Association and Indian Society of Vascular and Intervention Radiology, as well as a member of the Cardiovascular and Intervention Radiology Society of Europe.
- Indian Radiological Association
- Indian Society of Vascular and Intervention Radiology
- Cardiovascular and Intervention Radiology Society of Europe
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery); K.S. Hedge Medical Academy, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences – 2008
- Masters in Radio diagnosis; A.J. Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences – 2012
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Vascular and Intervention Radiology; Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai – 2017-2019
- Hepato-Pancreatic Biliary Imaging.
- Liver directed therapies-transarterial embolization, portal vein embolization, transjugular intrahepatic porto-systemic shunts.
- Ablative therapies for liver, lung, bone and soft tissue tumours.
- Embolization procedures for Uterus and Prostate. Bronchial artery embolization. Embolization for osteoarthritis. Embolization for bone tumors.
- Ophthalmic Artery Chemo-Infusion for retinoblastoma.
- Embolization for liver, spleen, kidney and pelvic traumas.
- Intravascular Treatment for deep venous thrombosis.
- Intravascular treatment for aorto-iliac and peripheral vascular diseases.
- Intravascular treatment for mesenteric ischemia and renal artery stenting.
- Intravascular treatment for Varicose veins.
- Intravascular treatment for AV Fistula/ graft stenosis or occlusion and central venous occlusion.
- Image guided intravascular therapies for arterio-venous malformations, venous and lymphatic malformations.
- Image guided lymphangiography and thoracic duct embolization.
- Imaged guided tunnelled and non tunnelled central vein catheter placement.
- Image guided percutaneous biopsies and transjugular intrahepatic/intrarenal biopsy.
- Image guided percutaneous biliary drainage and stenting.
- Image guided percutaneous nephrostomy and stenting.
- Image guided drainage for abscesses and post operative collections.