Dr. Jyoti Jadiyappagoudar is a Consultant Pathologist at Health City Cayman Islands. She joined us in June 2017 with more than nine years of experience. Dr. Jyoti completed her MBBS from the prestigious Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka, India in 2005. She received her Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Pathology from JJMMC, Davangere, Karnataka, India in 2011. Subsequently she has been working in various capacities at the department of laboratory medicine of the parent institute of Narayana Health at Bommasandra, Bangalore, India. She has further specialized in hematology, cytology, flow cytometry and blood bank services. She has further taken keen interest in quality control measures and relevant accreditations of labs (NABL/JCI). She was instrumental in setting up of laboratory and subsequent NABH accreditation at Narayana Health, HSR branch, Bangalore, where she was heading the laboratory before joining Health City Cayman Islands.
- MCI (Medical Council of India): 73931(Karnataka Medical Council)
- Life member of Indian association of Pathology and Microbiology, Karnataka Chapter- L 785
- Clinical Pathology
- Blood bank services
- Quality control in lab medicine (NABL/JCI)
- Observership in Flowcytometry at KIDWAI Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bengaluru, India – 2016.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) Pathology at JJMMC, Davangere, Karnataka, India – 2011.
- MBBS from JNMC, Belgaum, Karnataka, India – 2005.