Urologist, Urologic Oncologist, and Renal Transplant SurgeonDr. Arun Jacob Philip George is our senior Urologist, Uro-Oncologist, and Renal Transplant Surgeon at Health City Cayman Islands. Dr George is also responsible for the related clinics, such as the Andrology and Incontinence clinics
BackgroundDr George comes to Health City Cayman Islands with over 20 years of experience in surgery and over 8 years in focused urologic surgery (Urologic Oncology, Renal Transplant and Urolithiasis). He graduated in 1997, and has worked in various hospitals across India, the United Kingdom and Papua New Guinea. His wealth of knowledge and skill comes from his wide experience in simple and complex urologic procedures in cancers, stones and renal transplants.
In addition to Dr George’s strong clinical background, he has authored several articles published and presented at national and international conferences. He has a faculty position as an Associate Professor of Urology, in the Christian Medical College Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India, a leading premier tertiary care hospital, medical school and post graduate training centre in India.
Dr George brings this level of expertise to Health City Cayman Islands to establish the Urology department, and to offer state of the art Urology services using cutting edge technology, and a compassionate heart.
Education & Fellowships
- M.B.B.S Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Punjab University March 1996
- MS General Surgery Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Baba Farid University of Health Sciences June 2002
- MCH Urology Christian Medical College, Vellore MGR University August 2012
- JTF (Junior Trainee fellowship) 2015-2016 : Awarded by The Christian Medical College Vellore.
- UAA (Urological Association of Asia) Young Urologist Travel Fellowship 2015 to attend the UAA 2015 congress at Shanghai.
- EUREP: European Urology Residents Education Programme 2012 September : Accepted as a Trainee
- Has 20 years of experience in Surgery and over 8 years in focused Urologic Surgery; Urooncology, Renal Transplant, and Urolithiasis.
- Faculty position as an Associate Professor of Urology, in the Christian Medical College Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India, a leading premier tertiary care hospital, medical school and post graduate training centre in India.
- Has authored several articles published and presented at national and international conferences.
Special Areas of Interest
- Stone disease
- Renal Transplant
- Over 5,000 Urological procedures