Consultant in Pulmonology
Dr. Archita Joshi is a Consultant in Pulmonology, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine at Health City Cayman Islands and has been associated with this field for over 15 years. She also heads the Infection Control Department at Health City Cayman Islands.
Dr. Archita has worked in leading corporate hospitals in India and has been a part of Heath City Cayman Islands since its inception in 2014. Besides her core interest in Pulmonology and Critical Care, she is a certified international sleep disorders specialist. She holds a European Diploma in Respiratory Medicine and is a Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians. She is a member of various medical associations in her fraternity, including the European Respiratory Society (ERS), American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP); Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM), National College of Chest Physicians, India and World Sleep Society.
She has held various workshops within her professional arena and presented several papers on these areas of expertise.
- AHA (American Heart Society) Cardiac Life Support Provider
- Member of the European Respiratory Society (ERS); American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP); Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Life Member of the National College of Chest Physicians, India
- IDCCM (Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine) at the Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, India, 2009
- MD in Pulmonary Medicine atRajasthan, India
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery) at Thane, India, in 2002
- Critical Care
- Diagnostic Bronchoscopies