Dr. Anil Kumar Bagrecha is an orthopedic surgeon with 5 years of experience. At Health City Cayman Islands, Dr. Anil performs surgeries on both adults and children including knee and shoulder arthroscopy and hip and knee arthroplasty.
Dr. Anil joined Health City after completing his advanced training in arthroplasty, arthroscopy and sports medicine at Fortis Hospital hospital in Bangalore, India. From 2012 to 2015, he completed fellowship training at HOSMAT hospital in Bangalore and Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, United Kingdom in their Departments of Trauma and Orthopedics. During this time he assisted with several simple and complex total knee replacements, total hip replacements and shoulder replacement, as well as various knee and shoulder arthroscopy procedures including ACL reconstruction, partial meniscectomy, Bankarts and Rotator cuff repair.
- International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology (SICOT)
- Asian Association for Dynamic Osteosynthesis (AADO)
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Karnataka Orthopaedic Association
- Bangalore Orthopaedic Society
- GMC, United Kingdom (GMC number : 7511676)
- MRCS (Arthroplasty; Arthroscopy / Sports Medicine) 2014 – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow UK
- DNBE (Orthopedics) 2011 - HOSMAT Hospital, Bangalore, India
- Diploma in Orthopedics 2009 - S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, India.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery) 2003 - S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, India.
- Primary and revision joint replacements (simple and complex)
- Deformity correction
- Distal femoral fractures
- Proximal humerus fractures
- ACL and PCL reconstruction
- Partial meniscectomy
- Bankarts and Rotator cuff repair