Best-in-Class Destination Medical Centre
Health City Cayman Islands is a medically advanced tertiary hospital located near High Rock in the district of East End in Grand Cayman. We are a unique model of healthcare, built with a focus on the patient and rooted in innovative business models that allow the delivery of affordable care. The largest hospital in the Caribbean to be accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI), our world-class services reflect the highest standards of care, making us a “Best in Class” destination medical centre. As an internationally accredited centre of global excellence with highly affordable costs, we attract patients from the Cayman Islands, the Caribbean, and the rest of the world.
While we have a state-of-the-art facility with the latest technology, equipment, and world-class physicians, it is more than that that makes us ‘Best in Class’. We ensure that every patient who has placed his or her trust in us is treated with the utmost compassion and care. Our specially designed facility was built within a tranquil setting featuring beautiful natural light and views of lush greenery, all of which are integral to the healing process.
Your Travel Agent, Concierge, and Patient Advocate
From the very first time that you contact Health City Cayman Islands, a member of our Patient Care Relations Team will be at your side, virtually and in person. Imagine how much easier it would be if you did not have to struggle with the complexities of making travel arrangements, especially if you are ill or in pain. Each member of our team is committed to easing anxiety, addressing worries, and ensuring that every patient has a successful healthcare journey. At Health City Cayman Islands, you will not navigate this journey alone – we accompany you on this path, from admissions to discharge – and beyond.
Your personal health concierge will assist you in the following ways:
- Coordinate medical intake sessions via Skype and/or teleconference calls
- Schedule an intake session with your primary care physician and / or other care providers, as needed
- Arrange all medical appointments, admissions, and discharge details
- Accommodate special needs such as dietary requirements
- Arrange travel including transport and lodging
- Set up initial on site interview
- Schedule pre-surgical medical exam and consultation
- Coordinate post-surgical care and discharge
- Ensure seamless communications between you, your family, and our medical staff
- Serve as a single-point-of-contact for administrative matters
- Manage billing and payment
- Every person arriving in the Cayman Islands must show proper travel documents to an immigration officer. This requires producing a passport that is valid beyond the date of the return ticket.
- Persons from some countries are also required to possess a valid visa for the Cayman Islands. Health City Cayman Islands can help expedite visas for medical travellers from countries that fall into this category.
Health City Cayman Islands has an ongoing relationship with the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, and special partnerships at several hotels. These properties include affordable to luxury accommodations, as close as 8 to 10 minutes away on the East End, in Bodden Town, or located on Seven Mile Beach, which is a 45 to 50-minute drive.
- Wyndham Reef Resort, a condominium resort located in the quiet and relaxing East End area of Grand Cayman
- Compass Point Dive Resort, located directly on the Eastern coastline in the East End
- Sea Palm Villas, located on the oceanfront in historic Bodden Town
- Comfort Suites Hotel on Seven Mile Beach
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury resort on Seven Mile Beach
- The recently renovated Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
Prices vary depending on season and availability and blackout dates may apply. Contact us for rates and booking details.
- For preservation purposes, touching the coral reef results in a fine of up to $6,000, so remember to keep your hands off when snorkelling and scuba diving.
- Most hotels quote prices in U.S. dollars, while restaurants, nightclubs, and shops quote in Cayman Islands dollars. Have a small amount of both currencies on hand, and be sure to double check which one is being quoted.
- Caymanians are generally very respectful to one another. Formal titles like Mr. and Miss are used before first names and greetings, and pleasantries are expected at every interaction.
- The Cayman Islands uses 110V current, which works with a two/three-pin American electrical plug.
- At Health City Cayman Islands, we are multicultural and English-speaking.
Health City Cayman Islands is conveniently located at 1283 Sea View Road, near High Rock in the East End District of Grand Cayman. Is it a 30-minute drive from the Owen Roberts International Airport, with direct flights that are just 1 hour from Miami and only 45 minutes from Jamaica.
Other weekly direct flights to Grand Cayman include those from Havana, London, La Ceiba and many other North American cities such as: Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago – ORD, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Newark, New York – JFK, Philadelphia, Toronto, and Washington, DC – Dulles.