As a member of the Patient Care Relations / Front of House Department, the Patient Care Coordinator acts as a liaison and advocate between the patients and the healthcare system, pro-actively managing and coordinating patients’ entry into and through the health care process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Point of contact for the patient, from onset of care to completion of care.
- Orients and educates patients on the health care experience and facility.
- Manages and coordinates patient schedules, and keeps patient informed by continuously providing information.
- Acts as an advocate helping patient and loved ones resolve problems and concerns.
- Provides, collects and analysis’s patient feedback and surveys and reports to QA.
- Develops and prepares patient communication and information tools.
- Helps create a harmonious patient experience.
- Coordinates all necessary aspects of the patient’s needs in and out of the hospital.
- Collaborates with all hospital staff to ensure patient safety, and a service of excellence for the patient is obtained.
- Monitors and answers hospital’s based website inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree /Diploma/Certification course in Customer Care
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a multi-specialty Tertiary Care hospital or Customer Care experience from a Five Star Hotel.
Salary US$ 2,500 – US$ 3,500
Suitably qualified Caymanians, Cayman Status Holders, Residents with Employment Rights only can apply. Please send your resume to [email protected], P.O Box-10590, KY1-1005, Cayman Islands.