The manager will be responsible for the results and coordination of all activities related to marketing and communication whether by traditional or new channels for the services offered at Health City Cayman Islands. This position plays a key role in developing, coordinating and executing the overall marketing and communications strategy.
DIMENSIONS OF THE JOB
This position is a key resource to Health City Cayman Islands and specifically to the Director of Marketing and Sales and will act as the main marketing resource for brand development, public relations and communications for both the Cayman Islands and all other Health City source markets. The position will ensure a well-defined strategy that is executed efficiently to achieve the desired results.
This position will be expected to deliver specifically in the areas of:
- Brand development and monitoring
- Creative development
- Website development and management
- Public Relations management
- Affinity marketing management
- Management of marketing agency partners
- Positive Brand Awareness
- PR & Communications Plan
- Development of Social Media Plan
- Campaign development
- Content Marketing or Content Management
- Collateral Development
QUALIFICATIONS & AREA OF EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, business or related field with some health or clinical educational background desired or no less than a minimum of five years of senior marketing experience.
- Proven track record of accomplishment in a top-tier, diverse global or multi-national setting.
- Must have experience in the areas of marketing and communication planning.
- Understanding market dynamics, translating into actionable strategy and implementation to achieve pre-set objectives.
- Efficient use of marketing and public relations resources to reach potential patients and/or the influencers for decision.
- Experienced in managing budgets, setting up effective metrics and business processes.
- Prior international, Caribbean (regional) and LATAM experience preferred.
- Genuinely cares about people and will foster trust amongst colleagues and medical stakeholders
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Innovative, Strategic with Strong Planning and Organization Skills
- Articulate with excellent command of written and spoken English (Fluency in Spanish a plus.)
- Personable and is able to relate well to a diverse range of people and organizations
- Manages self well in stressful situations
- Salary US$7,000 – US$8,500 Per Month
Candidates must be willing to work a 45 hour week
Please submit a Cover letter and Resume to [email protected]
Deadline: 22nd February 2021