The manager will be responsible for the results and coordination of all activities related to sales and marketing for the services offered at Health City Cayman Islands (HCCI) to generate and convert leads. This position plays a key role in promoting Health City in local and international markets.
Dimensions of the Job
This position is a key resource to Health City and specifically to the Head of Marketing & Sales and will plan and execute sales and marketing strategies to meet the company’s operations goals.
- Management of overall sales activities in markets such as the Cayman Islands, Caribbean, Latin America, USA, and Canada
- Management of sales personnel and resources in various regions
- Budget management
- Development of Global Sales plan
- Plan and organize conferences and CME events
- Setting of targets and monthly reviews and reporting
- Conversion of website leads into sales
- Business Development VIP tours
- Customer Relationship Management – database and lead management
- Develop systems to receive, analyze, report and disseminate relevant information to the Head of Marketing & Sales
- Research and attract highly qualified opportunities for HCCI
- Provide information and solutions for the development of Cayman Islands,
- Caribbean and North American sales plans within the HCCI marketing strategy
- Management and ordering of promotional items inventory
- Local sales, including executive medical sales, maintaining relationships with local physicians and insurance companies, developing affinity marketing relationships
- Creative and campaign development
- Website development and management
- Public relations and communications management
- Management of marketing agency partners
- Management of social and digital marketing, content marketing, collateral development, event and sponsorship marketing
Qualifications & Area of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, business or related field with some health or clinical educational background desired or no less than a minimum of five years of senior marketing experience.
- Proven track record of accomplishment in a top-tier, diverse global or multi-national setting.
- Must have experience in the areas of sales and marketing planning.
- Understanding market dynamics, translating into actionable strategy and implementation to achieve pre-set objectives.
- Experienced in managing budgets, setting up effective metrics and business processes.
- Prior international, Caribbean (regional) and LATAM experience preferred.
- Genuinely cares about people and will foster trust amongst colleagues and medical stakeholders
- Leadership and management skills
- Innovative, strategic with strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (fluency in Spanish a plus)
- Personable and able to relate well to a diverse range of people and organizations
- Manages self well in stressful situations
US$7,000 – US$8,500 Per Month
Please submit a Cover letter and Resume to [email protected]