Surgical Gastroenterology - Institute of Digestive Sciences
- Removal of Gall Bladder, Appendix, Spleen, Liver Cysts Etc
- Hernia Surgeries (Groin Hernias, Umbilical Hernia, Incisional Hernia)
- Anti-Reflux Surgery
- Surgery for Rectal Prolapse
- Bariatric Surgery (Sleeve Gastrectomy And Gastric Bypass)
- Laparoscopic colorectal resections
- Combined thoracoscopic and laparoscopic esophageal surgeries
- Laparoscopic pancreatic resections
- Laparoscopic liver resections
- Emergency liver surgery for traumatic liver injury
- Surgery for post-operative bile duct injuries
- Major liver resections for primary and metastatic liver tumors
- Liver resections for hilar and intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma
- Pancreatic resections for cancer, cystic neoplasms and chronic pancreatitis
- Whipple’s Pancreaticoduodenectomy
- Distal Pancreatectomy
- Median Pancreatectomy
- Pancreatic drainage procedures for chronic pancreatitis
Upper Gastrointestinal surgery
- Gastric and Esophageal Cancers
- Strictures of the Esophagus
- Benign Tumors of Esophagus and Stomach
We offer a wide range of surgical and nonsurgical treatment options for
colorectal and bowel conditions.
Have us contact you today.
Fill out my online form.
Call us today at 1 (345) 640-4040, or fill out our simple contact form, to receive personalized information on how we can best serve your healthcare needs.