Minimally Invasive Procedures of the Brain, Spine, and Peripheral Nervous System
At Health City Cayman Islands, our certified neuro-spinal surgeons offer the latest minimally invasive treatments of the brain, as well as of the entire spine and peripheral nerves.
The minimally invasive approach we use can result in smaller scars, shorter recovery times, less post-operative pain and reduced hospital stays.
Choosing a neurosurgeon for your spine health will ensure that you will receive the highest level of medical treatment, as neurosurgeons are the only physicians who treat the entire spine including the spinal cord.
The common spinal surgical procedures at Health City include:
- Cervical discectomy
- Cervical lamino - foraminotomy
- Cervical laminectomy and laminoplasty
- Cervical lateral mass fusion
- Cervical spinal fusion procedures
- Micro lumbar discectomy
- Lumbar spinal fusion procedures
- Motion preservation surgeries
- Artificial disc placement
- Cranio-vertebral junction surgery
- Spinal fractures
- Infections of the spine
- Spinal tumors - intradural and extradural
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Brachial plexus exploration
- Median nerve decompression
- Ventriculo-peritoneal shunt
- Theco-peritoneal shunt
- Nerve and muscle biopsy
- Post-operative intensive care
- Head injury
- Spinal injury
- Critical care for stroke
- External ventricular drainage
- Physiotherapy for various brain and spinal conditions
- Interferential therapy
- TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation)
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Faradic and galvanic stimulation
Health City Cayman Islands is accredited by Joint Commission International, with a superb neurosurgical team that utilises evidence-based techniques and cutting-edge medical devices to promote optimum patient outcomes. There are many spine conditions that generally do not require surgery, and we have the physiotherapy expertise to help these patients regain normal function and resume an active lifestyle.
Have us contact you today.
Please call us at 1 (345) 945-4040, or fill out the simple contact form, to find out more about the surgical and nonsurgical procedures we offer for spine and neurosurgical conditions.