Restoring an Active, Pain-Free Life
Whether related to a bone fracture, muscle tear, disease, or traumatic injury – individuals with musculoskeletal problems experience chronic pain and limited range of motion that significantly impacts their quality of life. The orthopaedic surgeons at Health City Cayman Islands have the expert ability to diagnose and treat these and many other problems using arthroscopy and arthroplasty procedures to repair, replace, and restore any of the body’s complex joints. Our team uses advanced techniques to reduce pain, restore normal function and movement, and promote optimum patient outcomes.
Collectively, our surgeons have successfully treated thousands of patients with orthopaedic condition and injuries –ranging from severe arthritis in the knee and hip requiring total joint replacement, to traumatic sports injuries necessitating fracture fixation. Their proven track records are exemplified in the many positive patient outcomes they have achieved by improving the quality of life in individuals of all ages.
Our surgical suites are equipped with the latest medical technology, digital, and state-of-the-art equipment, enabling our orthopaedic surgeons to perform delicate microsurgery, computer navigation laser surgery, and other minimally invasive procedures. In addition to partial and total joint replacements, we specialize in surgical revisions, ligament reconstruction, nerve decompression, constrained and unconstrained arthroplasty procedures, biopsies and a wide variety of arthroscopic repairs.
- Knee replacements (Both Primary and Revision)
- Arthroscopic Surgeries for ligaments (ACL, PCL, MCL, MPFL)
- Treatment of Cartilage defects (MosaicPlasty, Abrasion Chondroplasty, Artificial Chondrocyte injection etc.)
- Meniscal Repairs and Balancing,
- Synovial Biopsy
- Fracture fixation, and revision surgeries to address infection and complications
- Uncemented and hybrid total hips
- Revision total hip replacement
- Two-stage revision for infected hip replacement
- Peri-prosthetic fracture fixation
- Hip Arthroscopy addressing Femoro acetabular impingement etc.
- Bankart, SLAP, rotator cuff repairs Latarjet and Mumford procedures
- Treatments for stiff frozen shoulder, nerve decompression, etc.
- Shoulder replacements (Hemi/Total/Reverse Shoulder)
- Total elbow arthroplasty, unconstrained and constrained (hinged)
- Elbow Ligament reconstruction
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trigger finger
- Dequrvains tenosynovitis
- Fractures and nonunions
- Ligament reconstruction
- Ankle Replacement
- Arthroscopy for ankle debridement
- Spur excision for anterior impingement
- Cartilage defects
- Arthrodesis for end stage arthritis where replacement is not an option
- Hallux Valgus and Hammer toe Correction
Personalized Postsurgical Rehabilitation
All patients will most likely require postsurgical rehabilitation to return to their normal level of activities. Our physiotherapy program assesses and evaluates the specific condition of each patient in order to develop a personalized rehab program. Physiotherapists employ the most appropriate modalities and exercises in order to allow patients to restore normal function and resume an active lifestyle.