Health City Cayman Islands provides out-patient based mental health clinical services for individuals aged 16 years and above.
Conditions treated include:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Anger Management
- Behavioral problems of late adolescence and adults
- Behavioral and Psychological Problems associated with Dementia, Cancer, Parkinson's disease and other various physical illnesses
- Drug Abuse & addiction related disorders (Tobacco, Alcohol)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders (Depression, Bipolar disorder)
- Obsessive Compulsive and related disorders
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Sexual Problems
- Sleep-related Disorders
- Stress and trauma-related disorders
Services provided also include cognitive therapy/relaxation training/ exposure and response prevention therapy along with crisis intervention and supportive psychotherapy for various mental health conditions, including grief and bereavement.
Have us contact you today.
Fill out my online form.
Call us today at 1 (345) 640-4040, or fill out our simple contact form, to receive personalized information on how we can best serve your healthcare needs.