Thank you for contacting Health City Cayman Islands! We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Health City Cayman Islands provides out-patient based mental health clinical services for individuals aged 16 years and above.
Conditions treated include:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Anger Management
- Behavioral problems of late adolescence and adults
- Behavioral and Psychological Problems associated with Dementia, Cancer, Parkinson's disease and other various physical illnesses
- Drug Abuse & addiction related disorders (Tobacco, Alcohol)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders (Depression, Bipolar disorder)
- Obsessive Compulsive and related disorders
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Sexual Problems
- Sleep-related Disorders
- Stress and trauma-related disorders
Services provided also include cognitive therapy/relaxation training/ exposure and response prevention therapy along with crisis intervention and supportive psychotherapy for various mental health conditions, including grief and bereavement.
Call us today at 1 (345) 640-4040, or fill out our simple contact form, to receive personalized information on how we can best serve your healthcare needs.