Thank you for contacting Health City Cayman Islands! We will get back to you as soon as possible.
At Health City we treat a wide range of neurological disorders, including around the clock management of acute ischemic stroke and other neurological emergencies. Our neurology services form part of the Neuroscience department, which is comprised of neurology and interventional neurology, neurosurgery and spine surgery, psychiatry and neuro-rehabilitation.
Health City Cayman Islands is the only facility in the Cayman Islands and surrounding Caribbean to offer interventional neurology services. These are backed by an electrodiagnostics and radiodiagnostics lab, as well as a hybrid cathlab.
Below are some common neurological disorders:
Interventional Neurology Services
Electro diagnostic Lab at Health City Cayman Islands:
Neurodiagnostics (EDX) analyzes and monitors nervous system function to promote the effective treatment of neurological diseases and conditions. Technologists record electrical activity arising from the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves using a variety of techniques and instruments. The recordings become data that are analyzed by a qualified Neurologist to determine abnormalities.
Procedures performed in Health city electro-neurophysiology lab:
- EEG: Adults for in-patients and out-patients.
- Video EEG long term monitoring: Adults.
- NCS: Adults for in-patients and out-patients.
- Repetitive nerve stimulation (RNS): Adults for in-patients and out-patients.
- Blink reflex study: Adults for in-patients and out-patients.
- EMG: Adults for in-patients and out-patients.
- VEP& BAER: Adults for in-patients and out-patients
- SSEP: Adults for in-patients and out-patients.
Please call us at 1 (345) 945-4040 or fill out our simple contact form to find out more about the neurology and interventional neurology services offered at Health City Cayman Islands.