Helping Busy Individuals Stay Healthy
As a hard working executive, active parent, or busy individual, your time is at a premium. You need to be at the top of your game and in the best of health.
Combining the most advanced medical technology available with the knowledge and skill of our highly qualified physicians and specialists, we provide sophisticated diagnostic tests.
Our Executive Health Check is designed to help you identify your risk of future disease and create a personalised program to improve your health and maintain an active lifestyle. Enjoy customised Health Check packages that consider your health concerns, age, risk factors, medical and family history.
Choose from a comprehensive panel of tests to screen for conditions of the heart, liver, kidneys and hormones, as well as radiology options including ultrasounds and X-rays. The latest in diagnostics technology and screening facilities combined with our highly qualified team of experienced healthcare professionals, means you’ll have peace of mind knowing you are doing all you can to take care of your health.
- Executive Health Check
- Comprehensive Executive Health Check
- Cardiac Executive Health Check
- Screening Package Add-Ons
- Learn More About These Services
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Lipid (Fats) Profile
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL and Triglyceride, Cholesterol/HDL Ratio, LDL Cholesterol
- Liver Function Panel
- SGOT (AST) and SGPT (ALT)
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin
- Total Bilirubin and Direct Bilirubin
- Kidney Function Panel
- Uric Acid
- Thyroid Panel TSH
- TSH, T3, T4
- Urine Examination
- Chest X-Ray
- Physician Consultation
Package includes Executive Health Check PLUS:
- Cardiac Testing
- Treadmill Testing
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) (for Men)
- PAP Smear and Pelvic Exam (for Women)
- Diet Consultation
Package includes Executive and Comprehensive Health Checks PLUS:
- CT Calcium Scoring
- Tumor Markers $170
- CEA, AFP
- Hepatitis Screening $125
- HBsAg, HBsAB, Anti-HCV
- Bone Health Screen $335
- Bone Densitometer Check
- Calcium Phosphate
- Vitamin D
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Factor
- X-Ray (as needed)
- Diabetic Screening $43
- Urine Micro-albuminuria
- Respiratory Screening $150
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Consultation with Pulmonologist
- STD Screenings $60
- HIV, VDRL
- Pelvic Screening (Women) $280
- CA 125, Pelvic Ultrasound
- Myocardial Perfusion Study $500
- CT Scan
**A Health Check Package must be purchased for package add-ons to be available.
Everything you need for the Health City Cayman Islands Executive Health Check is on site. You will not need to visit multiple diagnostic centres nor waste time waiting for appointments or scheduling visits.
A light, healthy breakfast will be provided with all packages.
Important notes to consider before your appointment:
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment on time and report to the reception desk.
- Dress comfortably.
- A fasting of 8-10 hours will ONLY be required if the patient needs a Fasting Blood Sugar Test.
- Do not smoke cigarettes, cigars, or pipe the morning of your appointment.
- Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Medications you are currently taking
- Any relevant or current medical records
- Past laboratory reports
- Relevant X-Ray reports
- Please report the following during admission:
- If you are diabetic
- If you have any current or past medical history of serious injury or illness
- If you are taking over the counter medications or vitamins regularly
Additional instructions for Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy will be provided separately.
Contact us today to schedule your Executive Health Check appointment.