Meeting the Highest International Standards of Excellence
Health City Cayman Islands provides affordable healthcare services in a state-of-the-art medical facility accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI). Our staff of internationally trained physicians and surgeons uses the most advanced medical technology and innovations to treat a wide range of clinical conditions – from cardiac surgery to sleep medicine. Strict clinical protocols have resulted in low infection rates and successful patient outcomes, even in the most complex medical cases.
Our mission is to lower the cost of healthcare and make it affordable to everyone who needs it. We are succeeding in achieving that goal by employing economies of scale and standardized delivery processes in every specialty. At the same time, we have built a model that puts the patient at the centre of care. From arrival to discharge, Health City Cayman Islands is dedicated to taking care of you and your loved ones, to ensure that all of our guests are provided with a world-class healthcare experience.
- We treat each patient with dignity and compassion.
- We are culturally sensitive and accommodate specialized diets and needs.
- We use electronic medical records system wide.
- We are transparent about costs and provide one bill for all services and accommodations.
Our Clinical SpecialtiesHealth City Cayman Islands is a tertiary, acute care hospital that addresses the individualized medical needs of adult and paediatric patients. While most of our services are available to patients of any age, our endocrinology department is dedicated solely to the treatment of children and adolescents.
Our surgeons, doctors, nurses, technicians, and specialists have expertise in the following clinical areas:
Visit Health City Cayman Islands to Restore Your Health
Many medical travellers choose Health City Cayman Islands to receive our “Best in Class” medical services. We also provide emergency care – case in point, an 80-year-old U.S. tourist who suffered a heart attack on a cruise ship just before it arrived at the George Town cruise port in Grand Cayman. After emergency transfer to our facility, our cardiac surgeons provided him with lifesaving emergency angiography. He is just one of many medical travellers that demonstrate why Healthy City Cayman Islands is a premier destination medical centre.
At the heart of everything we do is our patient-centred, holistic healing philosophy. Our world-class heart surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, medical specialists, and patient care teams will treat you like a member of their family. From the very first time that you contact Health City Cayman Islands, a member of our Patient Care Relations Team will be at your side, virtually and in person. Each member of our team is committed to easing anxiety, addressing worries, and ensuring that every child and parent has a successful healthcare journey. Your personal health concierge will assist you in the following ways:
- Coordinate medical intake sessions via Skype and/or teleconference calls
- Schedule an intake session with your primary care physician and / or other care providers, as needed
- Arrange all medical appointments, admissions, and discharge details
- Ensure seamless communications between you, your family, and our medical staff
- Answer non-medical procedural questions
- Serve as a single-point-of-contact for administrative matters
- Manage billing and payment