Thank you for contacting Health City Cayman Islands! We will get back to you as soon as possible.
In 2014, more than 52,000 Canadians received non-emergency medical treatment outside Canada which was an increase from the estimated 41,838 who travelled abroad in 2013 (Fraser Institute - March 2015). As the Canadian population ages, rates of musculoskeletal disease are increasing, in turn increasing demand for spinal surgeries. Unfortunately this could mean even longer wait times for Canadian patients requiring spinal surgeries.
Reasons why Canadians are choosing Health City Cayman Islands for Spinal Surgery
- Short waiting periods and quick access to care
- Highly skilled and experienced medical team
- Excellent quality of care
- International accreditation by the Joint Commission
- Affordable out-of-country costs
- Direct flights from Canada
- Cayman Islands is a beautiful British Commonwealth Country voted the #1 Caribbean vacation destination by Trip Advisor in 2012, and the world’s friendliest place by Forbes
Health City Spinal Surgery
Health City Cayman Islands has a world-class infrastructure for management of complex conditions of the spine like disc disease, spondylolisthesis and spinal fractures. Our surgical suites are equipped with the latest medical technology and state-of-the-art equipment for minimally invasive spinal procedures, which results in faster recovery and quicker return to normal life.
Neurosurgical care encompasses both nonsurgical treatment such as prevention and rehabilitation; and surgical management including endovascular surgery, functional and restorative surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and the use of spinal fusion instrumentation.