Senior Paediatric Cardiologist
Dr. Sripadh brings 10 years of experience to his role as Senior Paediatric Cardiologist here at Health City Cayman Islands. Dr. Sripadh puts the care of his young patients first and is compassionate from initial consult through procedure and after care.
Dr. Sripadh joined Health City Cayman Islands with extensive experience in neonatal intensive care, ventilator care and various procedures such as exchange transfusion (central and peripheral arterial) and endotracheal intubation. He has also worked in specialty clinics in previous roles, such as a high risk baby clinic and a nephrology clinic.
Just before joining Health City, Dr. Sripadh worked as an Interventional Pediatric Cardiologist Consultant where he managed an outpatient department, intensive care unit and paediatric patient ward. He is accustomed to seeing 40 – 45 patients per week and performs an average of 120 cath lab procedures per month, with at least 65 – 70 interventions.
- Gold medal in his final MBBS subject
- Successfully cleared paediatric advanced life support courses
- Asst professor (paediatrics) at DUMC,Kolar from May 2006 to Nov 2007
- M.B.B.S VIMS, Bellary/Gulbarga University March 2000
- M.D. (Paediatrics) MRMC, Gulbarga (RGUHS) May 2006
- DNB (Paediatrics) NBE, New Delhi
- FNB (Paediatric Cardiology) Narayana Hrudalaya/NBE June 2010
- Cardiac anesthesia – adult and paediatric
- Thoracic anesthesia
- Management of intensive care unit
- Trained instructor for American Heart Association’s life support courses –BLS/ACLS
- Transesophageal echocardiography and academics
- 500 Simple and complex diagnostic cathertisation
- 200 PDA Device closure
- 150 ASD Device closure
- 75 Balloon pulmonary valvotomy
- 50 Balloon aortic valvotomy
- 50 other complex interventions including VSD Device closure