Consultant in Pulmonology
Dr. Archita Joshi-Bhatt is our Consultant in Pulmonogy and is one of our Intensivists at Health City Cayman Islands. Dr Archita is also responsible for leading the Infection Control team and maintaining the low infection rates at Health City.
Dr Archita has joined the medical team at Health City Cayman Islands with over 10 years of experience in respiratory care. She has understudied and worked with world renown physicians and has sound experience in managing multi-disciplinary critical care units. Facilities where she has gained expertise from are some of the leading JCI and NABH accredited corporate hospitals in India.
In addition to Dr Archita’s medical background, she is also very involved with a variety of medical associations. She has also completed the American Academy of Sleep Medicine with affiliated courses in Sleep Medicine. Furthermore she has held various workshops within her professional arena and presented papers on areas of experience.
- AHA (American Heart Society) Cardiac Life Support Provider
- Member of the European Respiratory Society (ERS); American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP); Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Life Member of the National College of Chest Physicians, India
Education & Fellowships
- IDCCM (Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine) at the Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, India, 2009
- MD in Pulmonary Medicine atRajasthan, India
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery) at Thane, India, in 2002
Special Areas of Interests
- Critical Care
- Diagnostic Bronchoscopies