Effective date: May 25, 2018
By using this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to change these terms and conditions at any time. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of www.healthcitycaymanislands.com following the posting of changes to these terms and conditions will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
Information we collect
- Information you provide to us directly: Before using certain parts of this Site, registering and/or ordering products, you must complete a registration form. When registering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, depending on the applicable registration form, including, but not limited to, your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address and credit card number. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this Site, and for internal data modeling and marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Analytics information: The Services may employ third-party analytics tools and embedded scripts to help measure traffic and usage trends. These tools collect information sent by your device to our services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists in improving our services. This analytics information is collected and used with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
- Cookies: Like most other websites, Health City Cayman Islands uses cookie technology throughout this Site. Cookies are small text files that a website stores in your web browser's cache. They are not programs, and cannot harm your computer. Cookies generally contain information that is associated with your web browser, information such as website preferences, login information, or a user ID. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customized content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items.
- Log Information: When you access the Health City Cayman Islands website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. This log information is not linked to personal information unless you are an active customer, or have otherwise provided such information to us. Third parties may also use tracking technologies such as web beacons, images, scripts and cookies to track information in the aggregate on our Site for analytics purposes. Health City Cayman Islands does not control these third-party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of third parties using such technologies.
Any information we collect might be used for the following purposes:
- To customize users’ experience while using the website.
- To remember information so users will not have to re-enter it.
- To fulfill requests and/or process transactions for information, products and/or services provided by Health City Cayman Islands.
- To process user registrations and verify that users’ registration information is active and valid.
- To improve the functionality of the website and its features.
- To improve customer service.
- To communicate with users and provide users with information.
- To conduct relevant marketing research.
- To monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- To develop and test new products and features.
We will not share, rent, or sell your information to third parties outside Health City Cayman Islands for their marketing purposes.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations or as otherwise required by law.
What happens in the event of change of control
Restrictions on Use of Materials
Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, of Health City Cayman Islands. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate applicable law including, without limitation, copyright laws, trademark laws and the laws of privacy and publicity.
Health City Cayman Islands does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the site. The website is not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us directly.
Control of your Personal Information
You may update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile information or settings. If you have any further questions about reviewing or modifying your account information or settings, please contact us directly. You may also permanently delete your member account.
How long we keep your information
Following termination or deactivation of your account, we, our Affiliates, and/or our Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and/or User-Submitted Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Legal Indemnities: You undertake fully and effectively to indemnify and keep us, our management, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers indemnified at all times against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by us directly or indirectly in respect of:
- Your access to and/or use (other than as permitted by these Terms) of the Site and/or the Contents and/or the interactive area found on the Site;
- Any information, data or material that you may produce, obtained in whole or in part from the Content found at the Site or through the use of the facilities available at the Site;
- Any breach of any of the provisions of these Terms by you.
We will provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your expense, in your defense of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Jurisdiction and governing law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Cayman Islands.
Arbitration: If any dispute arises between you and us during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these Terms, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by us. The place of arbitration shall be Cayman Islands. The Arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
Waiver: Failure by us to enforce any provision of these terms will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. Waiver of any provision by us has to be in writing, duly signed by the authorised signatory of Health City Cayman Islands.
Severability: If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the said provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this agreement will continue in full force and effect.
Survival: Any obligations under this Agreement which either expressly or by its nature are to continue after termination or expiration of this Agreement shall survive and remain in effect.
Notices: You expressly agree that any notice to us shall served/delivered only by certified mail or equivalent, return receipt required, duly stamped and addressed to the principal/registered office address of Health City Cayman Islands as stated herein. In any matter requiring our prior consent, such consent will be considered given only if sent by certified mail and signed by an authorised representative of Health City Cayman Islands.
Captions: The titles and headings are inserted for convenience only and in the event of conflict between the text and the headings, the text shall prevail.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find our site helpful and convenient to use! Please feel free to contact us for any further questions, clarifications or suggestions at: https://www.healthcitycaymanislands.com/contact/hospital-contact-info/.